We will contact you with any final queries and produce your Year End Accounts as soon as possible. We don't believe in leaving anything to the last minute; we think that you should have your Year End Accounts a matter of weeks into your new financial year, not just a couple of weeks before they are due.
Preparing your Year End Accounts in a timely manner means that you know how much tax you may have to pay months in advance of when it is due. It also means that you can start focusing on the current financial year and not have to think back and answer questions about a transaction that may have happened over a year ago.
Companies can suffer heavy penalties if accounts are filed late at Companies House. Make sure that doesn't happen, let Calipsus look after you tax matters so you can concentrate on your business.
Below are some of the more specific things we look into and can help with :
- Under Self Assessment the legal responsibility for correctly calculating the Corporation tax liability falls on business owners.
- Increased reporting obligations, HMRC investigation policies and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that your time and resources can be taken up with tax administration. Let us deal with that for you.
- Personal Tax (Including sole-traders and partnerships)
- We are specialists in income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Self Assessment
- We have the expertise and software to take the headache out of the form filling and compliance aspects of Self Assessment
- We provide practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you.
- We complete your tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
- Expatriate and Seafarers’ Taxation
- Working outside the UK brings many new challenges, not least ensuring that the tax treatment of any income received is dealt with correctly. This can be complex but we have substantial expertise in dealing with hundreds of clients working away from these shores.
- If you already work abroad or are about to start a contract outside the UK, we will be pleased to advise you on your Tax position and deal with all your Tax related issues while you are out of the country
Contact us for more information, we are happy to arrange a face to face meeting to discuss further.